Saturday, August 27, 2016

Love, Sex and Betrayal: Episode 4



I woke up the next morning having a butterfly feeling inside me. I picked up my phone and ping kemi

Me: morning dear

Kemi: morning. How was your night?

Me: splendid. And yours?

Kemi: fantastic


Me: what are you up to today?

Kemi: hmmmmm……i wanna visit my salon this morning and after that go for a
friend’s introduction ceremony.

Me: when will you be back?

Kemi: I think I should be back around 3.

Me: okay then. So we fit hangout around 6pm be that.

Kemi: yap. We talk later. Wanna prepare something.

Me: later then. Enjoy your day.

Our short conversation assured me she will be available for the date.

I called her later in the evening to ask her how the introduction ceremony went and to give her the address and time for our hangout. I wore a starched white shirt on a blue denim jeans and I complemented it with a black loafer shoe.

Before I left house, lekster gave me a brief pep talk on how to manage the day’s event.

Lekster: I will suggest you shouldn’t be too forward to ask the gal out today o

Me: why?

Lekster: office romance is always complicated and it has its own side effect. Most times, it’s against the office policy and you might run into trouble if you don’t use your brain well.

Me: what do you suggest I do?

Lekster: I can see the lady is already attracted to you. Just attract her more and let her be a friend with benefit.

Me: ok sir

Lekster: if you tidy up your parole well, you fit chop her today sef.

Me: ok sir.

Everything lekster told me was making sense before until he advised that I shouldn’t date kemi, beautiful kemi for that matter. “so I should just friendzone a lady that has already fallen for me even before I asked her out?. Lekster must be out of his mind.” I said to myself.

How I wish I followed lekan’s advice, I would have stayed out of trouble but a dog that will get lost will never pay an attention to the hunter’s whistle.

I was inside jojein’s lounge at around 6pm when I suddenly noticed that everybody’s attention was distracted by an angelic figure coming towards me. Mehn! Her beauty was a sight to behold.. She was wearing a wine color v-neck short gown. Her wine color super high heel stiletto complemented the gown. Her hair dropped across her cheek on her shoulder and her ears were adorned with dropping pearl Gucci earrings. Her makeup was light and her cute lips were glossy. She took her steps carefully and walked with elegance. She sighted me from afar and walked straight to my table. I stood up, met her halfway and gave her a light hug. I savored the sweet smell from her body fragrance for few seconds before I released her. She was cynosure of all eyes at the lounge. This moment, I felt on top of the world. If there’s any doubt inside of me not to date this angel before, it vanished.

Me: hello pretty

Kemi: hello handsome, hope I didn’t keep you waiting.

Me: not really. I must have underrated your beauty before. I think I see it clearly now. You are ravishly beautiful. This wine color gown blends well with your skin.

Kemi: blushing. Thank you dear. You aren’t bad either. You look cute

Me: thanks. Have your seat. So what do you care for?

Kemi: bottle water should do

Me: bottle water ke?

Kemi: that’s what I preferred.

I ordered for two bottles of Smirnoff ice, two bottles of water and two dish of barbecue.

Me: when did you start working with xyz bank

Kemi: around 4 years ago

Me: e don tey o. you be my senior

Kemi: more reason you should accord respect to me

Me: how has the experience been like?

Kemi: well, so far so good, I have experienced the good, the bad, and the ugly. But our God has been wonderful.

We continue chi-chatting about office and our colleagues when Kemi decided to change the topic:

Kemi: abeg the one wey I don tell you about our office don do….make we talk something else

Me: like?

Kemi: dunno…maybe personal sha

Me: ok…ask me anything and I promise to tell you nothing but the truth.

Kemi: tell me the other side of hibiscus….ur social life

Me: hmmmmm….well, am not the social type. I hang out once in a while. I don’t smoke, I drink once in a while as well and I don’t womanize but….

Kemi: but what?

Me: I like sex. It’s just like a hobby to me.

Kemi: hmmmmm…you no serious

Me: actually I do everything in moderate. You know I have to preserve myself for my future wife.

Kemi: really?

Me: yes…though I haven’t met her yet
..
Kemi: so a cute guy like you is still single

Me: yes dear

Kemi: I hear u but I no believe sha

Me: I already promised you the whole truth

Kemi: ok tell me your impression about babes in the office

Me: I just know they are all beautiful and intelligent

Kemi: which of them are you eyeing

Me: the young lady sitting in front of me right now

Kemi: your senior?

Me: it doesn’t change anything

Kemi: so what do you think about me? Tell me everything. Bare it all to me

Me: you are a super gorgeous lady, you dress attractively, you smell nice, captivating with a charming smile. You walk elegantly. Everything about you is perfect.

Kemi: is that all?

Me: hmmmmmm…..you have a cute lips I fantasized kissing the first day I saw you, you have an awesome breast and a big ass. I imagine how you will look like without these clothes on you.

Kemi: hmmmmm…..e don do. Naughty boy. Hear wetin e dey think about me

Me: na u talk say make I bare everything.

Kemi: I hear you. Its almost 9. I think we should be on our way.

Me: yes. Thanks for making my day.

Kemi: anything for my junior

I called the bar man and gave him 5k

Kemi: I would like to know where you stay this night. Take the car key and drive

Me: how will you get home?

Kemi: I will connect from your house to mine.

Me: ok senior

 WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 5 (it gets all sexy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share