Monday, August 29, 2016

Love, Sex and Betrayal: Episode 5

Things are about to get steamy 😉



We stood up and find our way outside the lounge. I held her by the waist while walking behind her. I was quietly feeling the big ass from behind and my dick was already hitting its head against my jean. I collected the key from her and took control of the wheel. By the time we got to my flat, everywhere was dark already. There was no light. I parked in front of our gate and we both stepped out of the car the same time. I showed her my apartment and pleaded with her to come inside. She declined and said she would enter some other day. I rested her back against the body of the car, holding her by the waist and seductively look into her face.


Kemi: thanks for the treat tonight

Me: I should be the one thanking you for not turning down my offer.

My right palm was already on her cheek and I was caressing it with my right thumb. My dick responded inside my jean. I didn’t know if to make a move or not. I hugged
her closely for like 30seonds and I felt the softness of her boobs. I looked straight into her eyes and no response from her. I made a bold attempt by going for a full kiss. She responded this time kissing me with wet passion. The kiss lasted for about two minutes. Her luscious lips taste sweet. She freed herself from my grip and told me she wanted to be on her way. I drew her back, gave her another kiss and smooch her b.reast. She responded and kissed me back passionately. I raised up her short gown with my left hand and slotted my index finger into her womanliness. I was surprised to meet her already wet. I opened the back door of the car with my right hand and we found ourselves inside the car. I dipped my hand inside her gown and started kneading her b.reast through the lacy bra. Her tips were already hard and she let out a soft moan.

I removed the b.reast from its enclosure, placed my mouth on it and I started sucking it. She was now moaning loudly and at the same time encouraging me to bite the tips. I oblige and bite her gently. She held my head closely against her bosoms and I nearly got suffocated. I moved my hand down to her womanliness, played with the womanliness lips before I slid my ring finger inside. I finger Bleep her for like three minutes and decided it’s time to get to real business. I released my already hard d.ick from my jean, shifted her tiny pant aside and I slide my d.ick inside her warm womanliness. I started f.ucking her slowly at first but increase the pace and f.uck her fast and hard. I wasn’t comfortable f.ucking her with that pant on, I pulled out of her and removed the already stained pant….i slide in again and continue moving at a fast tempo….she was moaning loudly that I have to cover her mouth with my hand…the s.ex lasted for about 10minutes before I shot my cum inside her. I stood up, put on my trouser while she was still on her back grasping for air. I drew her up and helped her to adjust her gown.

Kemi: bad boy

Me: wetin I do

Kemi: you slept with your senior on the first date

Me: no vex jare…I can’t help it

She stood up, planted a kiss on my lips again. I tried handling her b.reast but she fought herself away from me

Kemi: that one never do you? You wan kill me? Abeg lemme be on my way home joor

Me: ok. I will call you.

She started the car’s engine and drove off.

I couldn’t believe I just had a sex in the car with this hot babe. I got to my flat and met my friend waiting for me to hear full gist of how the date went. I just went straight to the kitchen to check if there’s anything to eat. Lekster already prepared my favorite dish. I took it to the sitting and started eating. I relayed everything that happened to lekster and he was glad I scored one impromptu goal with her. A text entered my phone. When I checked it, it was from ayoola. She said an assignment is waiting for me inside my mail. When I checked the mail, I saw the assignment and 9am Monday as the deadline. I was furious. I am just new at the job, why does this woman wanna kill me with assignment. I picked my phone and called kemi to gist her about the assignment and asked if she could be of help:

Me: hello boo

kemi: bad boy…ao far

me: fine o….are you at home now

kemi: yes…thanks for the treat

me: ayoola just sent an assignment to me. She said I should finish and submit 9am on Monday.

kemi: ok

me: I don’t know if you can help me with it

kemi: ok….i will send my address to you tomorrow. You can come over to my place and we shall see what to do about it.

me: thanks dear

kemi: you welcome…wanna go prepare for tomorrow service. Talk with you tomorrow.

me: ok. Good night.

I was glad kemi offered to help with the assignment. I asked myself where would I have been without kemi as my guide. I started developing feelings for her
Kemi sent the address the next morning. She lives at okuta elerinla GRA which was around 45minutes drive from where am staying. I called kemi around 5pm to inform her am already on my way. When I got to her place, I knocked on the big gate there and her security opened the gate for me and asked me who I was looking for. Kemi already saw me and instructed him to let me pass. Kemi lives in a big 3-bedroom bungalow. The ambience of her compound was so cool and beautiful. The flowers were well trimmed and the surroundings were so clean that you won’t see a single dirt. Her sitting room looks like a palace. The lemon color paint on the wall blended well with her curtain and the color of her sofa. She hung different art paintings on the wall and a 42” plasma teevee was also on the wall. Her home theater was playing westlife slow music when I entered. The sitting room was tastefully furnished with Italian furniture. I started imagining what kemi was receiving as salary that makes furnish room like this. I felt intimidated and concluded she’s way above my class.

Kemi: welcome to my small palace

me: you really have a nice taste. I haven’t seen a single lady furnished her house like this

kemi: I like living large ni joor

me: do you stay alone here

kemi: yes! of course. I like my privacy.

me: so how much do you pay for this place each year

kemi: 300k

me: wow! You are a big gal o

kemi: abeg wetin make I offer you

me: anything should do

kemi: ok

She went inside and came back with two chilled black bullet vodka drink.

Kemi: Step down with this one’s while I prepare something for you to eat.

me: thanks dear.

She joined me in the sitting room five minutes later and we commenced work on the assignment. She do leave at interval to check what she was cooking. We completed the assignment around 7pm. I printed the soft copies and I sent the hard copies to ayoola’s mail.

Kemi: food is ready. Hibiscus come to the table.

me: alright babe.

She served the food and we ate together. I settled for the second can of bullet she gave me after food while she parked the dish away for washing.

me: thanks for the delicious meal dear

kemi: you are always welcome

me: your hubby will always enjoy your cooking. You are good at everything you do

kemi: thanks dear

I moved to the sitting room to watch the live match that was being air. No sooner had I settled down that I started hearing sounds of water splashing on the floor. Kemi was taking her bath. My dick responded inside my jean and the images of her Unclad body flooded my mind. I put off my clothes and tiptoed to the bathroom. I opened the door gently. She was stark Unclad with soap on her face. She queried who’s that….i didn’t reply her but instead cupped her boobs from behind.

kemi: I know you will come.

me: thank God I didn’t disappoint you. You left me alone doing nothing in the sitting room

kemi: I didn’t invite you here to bath with me also mr.

By this time I already started tweaking her Tips and she was letting out a soft moan. My dick touched the base of her ass

kemi: is that not your dick touching me

me: he just cant resist you.

She turned around and washed away the soap foam on her face and then planted a kiss on my lips. She put her cold palm on my dick and starts giving me a handjob. I responded and kiss her back. I took one of her boobs and started sucking it hard…drawing and blowing it at the same time….i bite her erected Tip while I massage the second one. I inserted my index finger inside her wet honey pot, located her clits and started teasing it. She threw her head backward and was jerking her Kitty-Cat against my finger. I finger bleeped her for some minutes till she started begging me to Bleep her….i went back to where my clothes are to fetch my condom. I wore it and I ordered her to rest on the base of the toilet seat with her hands. I slide inside her Kitty-Cat from behind and started ramming into her so fast. My hips was slapping against her ass flesh so hard….i was going so fast and hard on her and she was just screaming…..yes baby, give it to me hard, I love you, I want more of you, I won’t leave you….i was jerking her so hard for about 10 minutes that her legs started shaking and walls of her Kitty-Cat tighten against my Kitty-Cat. She screamed so loud while vibrating. I knew she has reached her orgasm but am not done yet. I pulled my dick out of her, lifted her up and took her to the bedroom. I placed one pillow underneath her and I slide into her Kitty-Cat again. This time I was going at a rhythm low pace and she was enjoying it. Five minutes later, we both cum and I collapsed on her.
We smiled at each other and went inside the bathroom to shower together. It was already 8:30pm. I cleaned up myself and put on my clothes.
me: babe thanks so much. Lemme be on my way.
kemi: alright….see you in office tomorrow.
I left kemi’s house around 9pm....


WATCH OUT FOR PART 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share