Saturday, August 27, 2016

Love, Sex and Betrayal: Episode 2

Well, episode one is not even near the beginning, as you go on you'll enjoy the story take it from me who was not interested at first but got convinced to read.



On the fourth month of job search, I got a job offer from one of the new generation banks in Alagbaka as a database networking analyst. Though the pay wasn’t much(around 70k per month) but to me, the pay wasn’t the most important as the experience that comes with the work and this was what attracted me to the job.

On my first day at work, the BM(branch manager), Ayoola, introduced me to the members of the team I will be working with.

BM: Good morning everyone. I know you are seeing a new face among us this morning. Allow me to introduce and welcome Mr. Hibiscus to this our organization. He’s joining us as a database analyst.

Me: good morning everyone.



BM started introducing them to me one after the other.

BM; here is kemi(pointing at a tall, dark and beautiful lady standing besides me. Kemi was blessed with cute and small lips, big ass and well rounded boobs. She oozes charm). She’s the leader of your team and presently, she’s our best hand in this department. You would have to learn from her very fast and moreover you will have to report to her every day on the course of your assignment.

Me: alright ma

BM: here is tina, this gentleman is Kunle and Adams is presently on a field trip.

Me: (exchanging pleasantries with them)

BM: kemi will show you your office and introduce you to some other staff.

Me: alright ma.

BM: we are one big family in this branch and I hope your being part of us would bring better things to our branch.

Me: I believe so ma.

After the early morning meeting that lasted for about 30mins, I waited inside the BM’s office after which kemi came to usher me to my new office. As I walked behind her, I gazed admiringly at her backside. “I must surely have a taste of this big ass someday” I said to myself. One peculiar thing I noticed about this branch was as if all my female colleagues were specifically handpicked particularly those at the customer care desk. They all have the same physique, body structure, beautiful and attractive.
Five minutes after settling down in my new office, kemi came in with a big carton. My heart skipped immediately she entered.

Kemi: this is the PC you will be working with. I believe you won’t have problem setting it up.

Me: sure. I won’t.

Kemi: lemme help you with the installation of some software we use in this unit. I will give you some materials to go through in other not to know how to tackle difficulty you might encounter while using this app.

Me: alright. Thanks.
I savored the fragrance of roses on her body as she bent down to help me with works on my system.

Kemi: ok, we are good now. Here is the password to the branch wifi. I hope we achieve great things together.

“you are beautiful” I told her in a calm voice and she nonchalantly replied “thanks for reminding me what I already know.” I knew it there that she would be a difficult code to crack.

As if Ayoola was waiting for me to finish setting up my unit, she started assigning different tasks to me through mails. Even before completion of one, she would have already sent another. Any task I found difficult to accomplish, I contacted kemi who did her best to provide the breakthrough.

Our lunch break was between 1 to 2pm. There’s a cafeteria at the back of our office where all the staff eat. Around 1pm, kunle and Alex came knocking on my office door….guy, abeg make we go find something to chop. I immediately locked my system and strolled down with them to the cafeteria.

Kunle: guy, how u dey find this work now

Me: so far so good it has been interesting.

Kunle: na so joor. You go soon adapt to the working system. Kemi will really help you settle in.

Me: she has really been of help today.

Kunle: and one more thing, no gork any babe parole here o. These babes are part of the goodies that comes with work.

Me: no problem.

As we were busy chit-chatting, kemi quietly walked up to me and whispered into my ear, “new boy, you re to pay for my lunch this afternoon.” I smiled, dipped my hand inside my pocket and gave her 1k. She flirtatiously smiled at me and said thank you new boy.

me: this gal set o.

Kunle: guy, if u like her, quick do her parole sharp sharp o. no go dull urself o.

Me: not so fast. I go watch her small

We continue with our gist till break period was over. It was a real brotherly bonding as I feel at home with these guys.

It was already 6pm. Other members of staff started closing for the day.

Kemi: hibiscus, are you through with the work for the day?

Me: not yet but I think I should be through in the next 20minutes.

Kemi: well, I’ve signed off for the day. Tomorrow is another day.

Me: I appreciate your kind assistance today.

Kemi: you welcome.

20 minutes after kemi left, I packed my belongings and locked my cubicle in other to start going home.

I was on the road looking for a cab when a clean black Toyota corolla parked in front of me. I peeped inside the car to know who was driving. Lo and behold, kemi was behind the wheel.

Kemi: new boy, where are you heading to?

Me: am heading to Igoba estate.

Kemi: jump in. lemme drop you off at Texaco. Am heading towards Ondo road.

Me: oh! Thanks(I stepped into the car)

Kemi: don’t mention. So how was work today?

Me: thanks to you I really had a wonderful first day. You made things easier for me

Kemi: don’t worry, I will be there to be your guide till you know everything you need to know.

While we were discussing about the events of the day, I occasionally glanced at her smooth fresh laps. She caught me in one of the process and she slightly adjusted her skirt. I was ashamed but I concealed it by wearing a smile on my face and lookout through the window.

We got to Texaco 5minutes later.

Me: lemme come down here

Kemi: no problem, lemme park.

As she parked the the car, I called out her name

Me: kemi, since I was born, I’ve never seen a lady as beautiful and gentle in heart as you.

Kemi: smile

Me: your smile is charming, your beauty is captivating, your physique stands out and most importantly you are intelligent. Confidence oozes from you.

Kemi: thanks for the compliment. It has been long I got complimented like this. You nice words just made my day. gimme your bbm pin

Me: ok, here it is.

Kemi: I will ping you when I get home.

“Things are getting easier than I expected” I thought to myself. I must make this babe my OWN....

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share